Deepen your knowledge of the country and confidently navigate the local market
- InfoMercatiEsteri is a platform that offers Italian entrepreneurs a free and innovative service designed to fulfil any request on foreign markets. Visit the Norway Page to get information on the country’s economic and political outlook, credit access, business environment, risks and criticalities, promotional initiatives, and bilateral relations with Italy.
- The Guide for Italian importers in Norway is an e-book that provides practical guidance to operators interested in exporting to the Norwegian market or starting a business in the country.
- Visit this page to consult the thematic guides produced by the Embassy, in collaboration with ICE – The Italian Trade Agency, on a wide range of sectors of interest to Italian operators.
Get acquainted with the tools made available by MOFA, ICE – The Italian Trade Agency, SACE and SIMEST to support the internationalization of Italian companies
- Export.gov.it is the national platform aimed at Italian companies wishing to access the national and regional export services. A few easy steps allow companies to get acquainted with the initiatives and training and information tools made available by MOFA, ICE – The Italian Trade Agency, SACE and SIMEST – in collaboration with Italian Regions, Chambers of Commerce and CDP – with a view to helping them seize the opportunities offered by international markets.
Seize the business opportunities offered by the Norwegian market
- ExTender is the MOFA platform dedicated to the international public procurement business opportunities. The tool gives access – through free online registration – to a rich database containing: international tenders on supplies, services and public works; Early Warnings on upcoming projects; information on European Union operations in third countries; tenders flagged by the main multilateral development banks. ExTender also gives the possibility to receive personalized information on the opportunities offered by the Norwegian public procurement market as they happen.